The Deep Creek Railroad
The Deep Creek Railroad ran 46 miles south from Wendover to Gold Hill, Utah and was incorporated October 11, 1916 to serve the gold mining territory in the region, It opened for traffic March 12, 1917 and was owned by the Western Pacific. The railroad rostered two locomotives, one passenger, and three freight cars. The Deep Creek Railroad was abandoned July 29, 1939, the last train operating the previous day on July 28th.
Learn more about the Deep Creek Railroad here and here.